MB-85Contact a Sales Rep
The Roadtec MB-85 broom stands up to the punishment your highway projects dole out. It’s constructed the Roadtec way: solid, dependable, and durable. Roadtec axle capacity of 14,000 lbs (6,350 kg) comes in at twice the strength of competing models. Thanks to the tool free quick change broom head, the mid-mounted MB-85 allows the operator to switch brooms quickly. Sealed brakes, easy engine access and a well-designed cab add even more value.
Quick-Change Broom Head
A Tool free quick change broom head speeds up the process of changing broom cores and reduces complications.
The hood covering the engine compartment can be lifted vertically providing excellent access to the engine, hoses, and filters.
Clean, Comfortable Cab
The pressurized cab on the MB-85 includes filtered climate control, simple controls, and a windshield wiper to increase operator comfort and machine productivity.
- Engine MFGCaterpillar
- Emissions StandardTier III
- Max Powerhp (kW)83 (62)
- Number of Cylinders4
- Electrical SystemVolts12
Weight And Dimensions
- Overall LengthInches (m)173" (4.39)
- Transport WidthInches (m)95" (2.41)
- Overall heightInches (m)107" (2.71)
- Tire SizeLT225-75 R15
- WheelbaseInches (m)138" (3.50)
- Shipping WeightLbs (kg)6,700 (3,039)
- Hydraulic Tank CapacityGal (liters)40 (151)
- Fuel Tank CapacityGal (liters)40 (151)
- Axle CapacityLbs (kg)14,000 (6,350) each
- Drive AxleRear
- Steering AxleFront
- Working Speedmph (kph)to 12 (19.31)
- Travel Speedmph (kph)35 (56.32)