SX-4e/exContact a Sales Rep
The Roadtec mid-size SX-4e-ex soil stabilizer-reclaimer features a clean-running 450 hp (336 kW) Cummins® QSX15 engine. It joins the larger 600 hp (447 kW) model in the company’s line of stabilizers-reclaimers. The SX-4e-ex complies with Tier 4 interim and Stage IIIb emission standards. Weighing in at less than 55,000 lbs (24,950 kg), the SX-4e-ex is nimble yet powerful. Four cutting speeds and right-hand flush cut allow you to use the SX-4e-ex for a range of projects including stabilizing, pulverizing, or cold recycling.
Variable Geometry Cutter Housing
Hydraulically adjustable front and rear doors combined with optimal drum position in the cutter housing provide excellent sizing and material flow.
Operator platform shifts 18" to the right of center. The operator seat slides laterally and swings 90º for excellent visibility.
Hydraulically Controlled Suspension
Allows depth of cut to be selected via push-button
All Roadtec Stabilizer-Reclaimers are built on sealed box frames. These strong, rigid frames allow a controlled air flow while maintaining the highest level of durability.
Hydraulically Raisable Doors above the engine compartment
Large access doors and slide-out battery rack
- Engine MFGCummins
- Emissions StandardSX-4e : Tier IV
- SX-4ex: Tier III
- Max Powerhp (kW)450 (336) @ 2,100 rpm
- Number of Cylinders6
- Electrical SystemVolts24
Weight And Dimensions
- Shipping length Feet (m)30' 6" (9.29)
- Shipping Width w/ 78" Cutter DrumFeet (m)8' 1" (2.46)
- Shipping Width w/ 100" Cutter DrumFeet (m)9' 11" (3.02)
- Shipping heightFeet (m)11' 6" (3.51)
- Inside turning radiusFeet (m)14' (4.27)
- Shipping Weight (w/ 79" Cutter Housing)lbs (kg)59,580 (27,025)
- Hydraulic Tank CapacityGal (liters)50 (321)
- Fuel Tank CapacityGal (liters)240 (189)