SX-8eContact a Sales Rep
The Roadtec SX-8e/ex soil stabilizer-reclaimer features a clean-running 755 hp (563 kW) CAT® C18 engine. It is the largest, most powerful model in the company’s line of stabilizers-reclaimers. The SX-8e/ex complies with Tier 4 interim and Stage IIIb emission standards. Weighing in at approximately 75,000 lbs (34,090 kg), the SX-8e/ex is balanced and powerful. Four cutting speeds and right-hand flush cut allow you to use the SX-8e/ex for a range of projects including stabilizing, pulverizing, or cold recycling.
VARIABLE GEOMETRY CUTTER HOUSING
Hydraulically adjustable front and rear doors combined with optimal drum position in the cutter housing provide excellent sizing and material flow.
The operator platform shifts 18" to the right of center. The operator seat also slides laterally and swings 90° for increased visibility.
HYDRAULICALLY CONTROLLED SUSPENSION
This feature allows the depth of cut to be selected via push button.
All Roadtec Stabilizer-Reclaimers are built on sealed box frames. The strong, rigid frames allow a controlled air flow while maintaining the highest level of durability.
Hydraulically raisable doors allow for better access to the machine's engine compartment.
Large side doors and slide-out battery racks provide additional maintenance access tot he machine.
- Engine MFGCaterpillar
- Emissions StandardSX-8e : Tier IV
- Max Powerhp (kW)755 (563) @ 1,900 rpm
- Number of Cylinders6
- Electrical SystemVolts24
Weight And Dimensions
- Overall length Feet (m)30' 10" (9.39)
- Shipping widthFeet (m)8'1' (2.46)
- Shipping heightFeet (m)11' 6" (3.51)
- Inside turning radiusFeet (m)19' 6" (5.94)
- Shipping Weight (w/ 100" Cutter Housing)lbs (kg)75,000 (34,090)
- Hydraulic Tank CapacityGal (liters)62 (234)
- Fuel Tank CapacityGal (liters)320 (1211)