The Roadtec Guardian™ Telematics System consists of software, on-machine viewing screens, and wireless signal boosters to send and receive data at the machine. Numerous functions such as engine data and fuel consumption can be viewed at the machine or on your computer screen from a remote location.
The Bottom Line: Benefits
• Save money spent on sending mechanics into the field to locate issues
• Minimize down time by isolating and correcting problems within minutes
• Increase machine life and uptime by performing all scheduled maintenance
• Eliminate false alarms and wasted trips
• Use production data to fine tune your operation and maximize productivity
Made for highway work. Seats of the dual operator stations can move hydraulically out beyond the side of the machine. The four-way adjustable operator seats feature a ride control tension system for ultimate comfort. Noise levels of the Tier 4 Roadtec pavers are among the lowest in the industry thanks to variable speed fans.
• Engine: Cummins® QSB 6.7 225 hp T4i (168 kW) @ 1,900 rpm
• Shipping Weight: Tractor Only - 38,800 lbs (17,600 kg) With EZ-R2 - 47,075 lbs (21,350 kg)
• All new Paver Production Reporting exclusive to Roadtec Pavers
• Standard Roadtec FXS® system pushes fumes and exhaust away from the crew and eliminates visibility blocking stacks
• Standard Guardian™ Telematics and Diagnostic System reduces downtime and provides real-time production reporting