See Heavy Duty Half-Lane Planer in Booth C30336
RX-700 Outfitted with 12' 6" Cutter Housing
Roadtec’s RX-700e features the increased power of a 800 hp Tier 4 Final Caterpillar® engine. The new Tier 4 Final engine does not require DEF fluid as a component of the after-treatment system, reducing the operation costs typically required at this emission standard.
The machine is on display at ConExpo 2020 with a 12' 6" cutter housing.
The updated half-lane cold planer provides even higher production and reliability through increased power and efficient design.
Kyle Hammon, Product Manager - Mills, Stabilizers, Brooms, stated, “The increased horsepower delivers even more production. We give customers what they need: a reliable and efficient cold planer that helps them complete jobs on time and with success.”
- Variable cut widths—The RX-700 cuts up to 14” deep with standard widths of 6’7”, 7’2”, 8’2” and 10’6”.
- Increased wear life & efficiency—The cutter housing includes angled moldboards, which prevent material from accumulating around the drum, resulting in less wear. Track pads are bolted on, which makes changing pads fast, saving time and money.
- Durable strength—The RX 700’s durable frame is made of A656 Grade 80 steel, which is twice as strong as the mild steel commonly used. This yields a stronger, lighter frame.
- Easy to use conveyors—A 60-degree conveyor swing (greater than the traditional 40 degree) permits easy feeding of a truck in an adjacent lane or around a tight bend. A folding secondary conveyor is available to aid in transport and loading.
- Automated elevation controls—The Automated Control of Elevation (ACE) system automates machine elevation through a combination of grade and slope sensors. The operator and ground crew can easily make changes to the grade and slope parameters, on the job and in real time.
The updated RX-700 provides the optimum balance of horsepower, production and maneuverability. For more information visit https://www.roadtec.com/products/milling-machines/rx-700e-ex or visit the Central Hall, Booth C30336 at ConExpo 2020.
Media Contact: Sue Luse firstname.lastname@example.org