The RP-195e/ex is a powerful, rubber-track paver made for highway work. Seats of the dual operator stations can move out beyond the sides of the machine to give the operator an excellent view down the sides of the machine. The four-way hydraulically adjustable operator seats feature a ride control tension system for ultimate comfort. Noise levels of Roadtec pavers are among the lowest in the industry thanks to variable speed fans. Roadtec pavers come equipped with standard fume extraction systems for the operator area.
Like all Roadtec pavers, the RP-195e features Roadtec's exclusive antisegregation design of the feed tunnel, the feed tunnel discharge, and the rear augers.
All Roadtec Asphalt Pavers start with an extremely strong frame completely fabricated, welded and assembled by us. This gives us complete control over the design and quality of the build.
All Roadtec Asphalt Pavers use Sauer Danfoss® Series 90 hydraulic pumps for propel and material feed. These large easily serviced pumps allow the entire hydraulic circuit to run extremely cool greatly prolonging the life and lowering the maintenance costs of all components.
The cooling package on Roadtec pavers is mounted on the side of the paver where it can get the cleanest and coolest air. The radiators are also rated for higher horsepower engines and the fan is controlled hydraulically. The fan can run at the optimal speed depending on the load, which reduces noise levels emitted by the paver.
Roadtec tracked pavers have a fully oscillating track frame to provide a smooth ride and lay a smoother mat.
The auger assembly on Roadtec pavers can be hydraulically raised and lowered. This feature can assist in eliminating segregation in certain mixes and is very helpful during the loading and unloading process as well as constructing "supers". Standard sonic feed sensors control each side of the feed system. Each auger is driven by its own motor and the auger chain case width has been minimized to the smallest amount available to further eliminate centerline segregation.
All Roadtec pavers feature a 13 inch high conveyer opening for excellent throughput and have bolt-in wear resistant liners. Each conveyer is independently driven so material delivery can be fine tuned for each side. The space between the conveyers has been minimized which allows mix to be conveyed out as one uniform flow, greatly reducing segregation. The augers can be controlled independent of the conveyors to decrease the pile at the end of each pull.
Delta Plate and Close Proximity of Augers to Conveyors
The Delta Plate defines the front wall of the material tunnel, preventing mix from rolling forward under paver, a main cause of centerline segregation. It also removes mix from the conveyors providing better conveyor efficiency.
The seats and controls mounted to the seat station hydraulically slide out past the side of the machine for increased visibilty. The entire assembly also pivots so the operator can position themselves as to see not only down the side of the machine but also back to the screed and down to the material tunnel.
- Shipping length of tractor only Feet (m) 16' 8" (5.1)
- Shipping length with rear mount screed Feet (m) 18' 4" (5.6)
- Shipping width Feet (m) 10' 6" (3.2)
- Shipping height Feet (m) 10' 6" (3.2)
- Tractor Operating Width Feet (m) 10' 6" (3194)
- Deck Height 6' 7" (2.04)
- Wheelbase Feet (m) 10' 2" (3.12)
- Inside turning radius Feet (m) 4' 6" (1.37)
- Weight of tractor only lbs (kg) 39,220 (17,789)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 76 (288)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 100 (379)
- Cooling System Gal (liters) 9 (34)
- DEF Gal (liters) 5 (18.9)
- Final Drive 2 spd.
- Number of Drive Pumps 2
- Number of Drive Motors 2
- Paving speed fpm (mpm) to 284 (86)
- Travel speed mph (kph) to 7.5 (12)
- Ground Clearance Inches (mm) 7" (180)
- Steering Joystick
- Controls movement Hydraulic swing
- Suspension Rubber Track
- Front Bogies Balanced
- Hopper width Feet (m) 10' 3" (3130)
- Hopper length Feet (m)
- Hopper / cu. ft. (cu. m) cu. Ft. (cu. m 237 (6.7)
- Tunnel Width Inches (mm)
- Tunnel Height Inches (mm)
- Feed Control Sonic and flow gates
- Auger Diameter Inches (mm) 16" (406)
- Distance between augers and back wall 1.5" (38)
- Minimum auger height 2" (51)
- Hydraulic Tunnel Extensions Option
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES