SP-100e Stealth Paver
The SP-100 Stealth™ paver is a simply designed, low-maintenance gravity-fed paver specifically for operating with the Roadtec Shuttle Buggy® material transfer vehicle. Gravity feeds the material directly to the auger from the mass flow hopper, replacing the need for slat conveyors, hopper wings, push rollers and tandem front bogies, thereby significantly reducing maintenance costs and initial purchase price.
Low Maintenance & Simple Design
The SP-100e Stealth™ paver is a simply designed, low-maintenance gravity-fed paver made to operate in conjunction with the Roadtec Shuttle Buggy® material transfer vehicle with a base paving width of 10 ft. Gravity feeds material directly to the auger from the mass flow hopper, replacing the need for slat conveyors, hopper wings, push rollers and tandem front boggies, thereby significantly reducing maintenance costs and initial purchase price.
Increased Machine Fuel Economy
Due to the reduction of unnecessary moving parts, the gravity fed system also requires less engine power than a traditional conveyor system, which increases the machine’s fuel economy. The SP-100e features a clean-running Cummins® QSB6.7 173 HP Tier 4 Interim engine.
Superior Mat Quality & Smoothness
The process of using of a material transfer vehicle to feed asphalt directly into the Stealth Paver’s gravity fed hopper helps remedy physical and thermal segregation in the asphalt mix. The Stealth™ paver is able to deliver the material onto the augers in one smooth motion resulting in a superior mat density and smoothness.
Visibility & Operator Platform
The Stealth can be operated from either side of the paver. Operator platforms on the Stealth Paver™ utilize the swing out stations to improve the operator’s line of sight. The machine’s controls and display screen are conveniently arranged and move with the seat to allow for safe and convenient machine operation. Operators on this piece of equipment will also sit much higher than other pavers allowing them to see more of their surroundings.
Operator comfort is increased through an airflow system that creates a barrier near the back wall of the hopper. This air curtain feature pushes the asphalt fumes and heat up and away from the operator platform.
Easy Maintenance Access
All engine maintenance and inspection areas are easily reached through access doors on the sides and top of the paver. The hood lifts hydraulically and has a manual lift back-up feature. The engine compartment is roomy enough to make component access convenient.
- Engine MFG Cummins
- Model QSB 6.7
- Emissions Standard Tier IV Interim
- Max Power hp (kW) 173 (129) @ 2,200 rpm
- Number of Cylinders 6
- Electrical System Volts 24
- Shipping length of tractor only Feet (mm) 16’ 10” (5.12)
- Shipping width Feet (mm) 11’ 4” (3.45)
- Shipping height Feet (mm) 10’ 7” (3.23)
- Weight tractor only lbs (kg) 32,360 (14,678)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 46 (174)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 100 (379)
- Wash Down (optional) Gal (liters) 17.5 (66)
- Final Drive 2 spd.
- Number of Drive Pumps 2
- Number of Drive Motors 2
- Paving speed fpm (mpm) 143 (43.59)
- Travel speed mph (kph) 7.6 mph (12.23 kph)
- Steering Steering Wheel
- Tires Drive: Grooved 42 1/4” x 20 3/4” Front: Solid Rubber 36” x 12 1/4”
- Brake System Hydrodynamic brakes and parking brake
- Hopper / cu. ft. (cu. m) Ton (mt) 11 Ton (10 mt). with clamshell gates
- Feed Control Gravity Fed Hopper
- Hopper air curtain
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES