SP-200e/ex Spray Paver
The SP-200 Spray Paver sprays tack and applies hot mix asphalt seconds later. Combining spraying and laydown produces a high-quality mat with a strong bond between layers. A spray bar just in front of the paver’s auger distributes the liquid through computer-controlled, self-cleaning valves. An onboard microprocessor precisely controls the rate of flow. Valves can also be controlled manually. Valves are arranged in sets of three, providing plenty of spray capacity so you can move fast. To cut down on refill stops, the SP-200 is equipped with a 2,100 gallon tack tank, the largest tank available on the market today.
Steel tracks with durable polyurethane track pads provide excellent maneuverability and weight distribution for the SP-200.
High Capacity 2,100 gal Heated Oil Tank
4 inches of insulation are placed around the oil tank so that emulsion does not have to be offloaded overnight.
Hot Oil Heating System
The oil is heated by a 500,000 btu diesel-fired helical coil heater. The system can operate at temperatures up to 450ºF for liquid AC.
Extendable Spray Bar
Spray bar extends to the full width of the screed for uniform tack coverage.
Gravity Feed Hopper
An 11 ton gravity fed hopper reduces maintenance and segregation while maintaining high productivity.
Computerized Rate Control System
The SP-200e is equipped with the BearCat® CRC system. The CRC completely automates the spray system operation and cleanout for the SP-200e. The status of all the spray system components can be seen on screens positioned at each operator station.
Simplified controls allow operators to easily operate the machine from either side of the paver deck. Each operator station swings out hydraulically for increased visibility down the side of the machine.
Eagle 10 Screed
An electrically heated Eagle 10' (3m) screed is standard on the SP-200. The Eagle 10 extends to a 19' 6" (5.9m).
- Engine MFG Cummins
- Model QSB 6.7
- Emissions Standard Tier IV Final
- SP-200ex Tier III
- Max Power hp (kW) 230 (169) @ 1,800 rpm
- Number of Cylinders 6
- Electrical System Volts 24
- Shipping length of tractor only Feet (m) 23' (7)
- Shipping length with rear mount screed Feet (m) 27' (8.2)
- Shipping width Feet (m) 11'4" (3.46)
- Shipping height Feet (m) 10' 3" (3.12)
- Tractor Operating Width Feet (m) 11' 4" (3.46)
- Deck Height Feet (m) 6' 7" (2.04)
- Weight with rear mounted screed lbs (kg) Eagle-10 - 65,000 (29,483)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 81 (307)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 145 (549)
- Product Tank Gal (liters) 2,100 (7,949)
- Final Drive 2 spd.
- Number of Drive Pumps 2
- Number of Drive Motors 2
- Paving speed fpm (mpm) to 168 (51)
- Travel speed mph (kph) to 3.6 (5.8)
- Steering Joystick
- Controls movement Hydraulic swing
- Suspension Steel Track
- Hopper / cu. ft. (cu. m) Ton (mt) 11 (10)
- Feed Control Gravity Fed Hopper
- Auger Diameter Inches (mm) 14" (356)
- Minimum auger height 2" (51)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES