Available for all 10-foot Roadtec pavers, the EZR2 is the screed of choice for contractors that plan to put down many miles of highway lanes. The rear-extendable screed is the right balance of weight and rigidity to dependably produce award-winning mat quality at any width. Featuring a class-exclusive extension support system and 20-inch deep main and extension plates, contractors are able work into ramps and extra lanes while continuing to achieve consistent density and mat quality. Unrivaled, the EZR2 is the most dependable rear-mount screed when paving wide with a leading ability to put down 30’ stretches without flex.
- Standard Paving Widths Feet (m) 10’ (3) to 19’-6” (5.9)
- Maximum Paving Width Inches (m) 30 (9.1)
- Screed Weight Lbs (kg) 8,275 (3753)
- Screed Plate Depth Inches (mm) 20 (508)
- Power Crown '+ 3", - 1"
- Hyd. Extension Dimensions L&R at 4’ 9”w, 20”d
- Extension Supports Carlson® Single Slide Track System With Adjustable Slide Block Bushings
- Max Extension Slope ‘+ 12%, - 5%
- Accessory Outlets 4
- Accessory Current 4kW, 120V
- Walkway Width Inches (mm) 20.5 (521)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES