The CB-100 is a conveyor broom designed to pick up fine material from a milled surface and place it in a truck. This broom includes a robust folding conveyor design for efficient transfer of fines from the road to the truck. The CB-100 is powered by a 99 hp Kubota engine.
Heavy Duty Conveyor Design
The heavy duty conveyor system is efficient and durable for continuous operation behind a milling machine.
Comfortable Operator Cab
The cab on the CB-100 is the best seat on the job. Being climate controlled and pressurized, you will be comfortable and the cab will be kept free of dust. Simple controls and joystick steering make the machine much easier to operate.
Enclosed Brush Housing
The CB-100 brush is enclosed to better collect and transfer the fine material. The brush operates at 150 rpm, channeling the material directly to the primary conveyor.
- Engine hp (kW) 3.8 L 99 hp Kubota
- Emissions Standard Tier 4i
- Weight lb (Kg) 23,000 (10,432)
- Broom Width in (mm) 72" (18,929)
- Primary Conveyor Width in (mm) 48" (1219)
- Secondary Conveyor Width in (mm) 24" (610)
- Maximum Discharge Height Ft (m) 13' 6" (4115)
- Conveyor Swing Degrees 45 to each side
- Overall Travel Length Ft (m) 36' 5" (11,100)
- Travel Height Ft (m) 12' (3657)
- Overall Width Ft (m) 8' 3" (2515)
- Fuel Capacity Gal (L) 67 (253)
- Hydraulic Tank Gal (L) 67 (253)
- Water Tank Gal (L) 220 (833)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES