The FB-100e was designed from top to bottom to be a resilient, high performance machine. It’s constructed the Roadtec way: solid, dependable, and durable. With axle capacities of 14,000 lbs (6,350 kg), this machine comes in at twice the strength of competitive models. The telescoping broom head, the front-mounted FB-100e model allows the operator to switch brooms quickly. Oil bath sealed brakes come standard on the machine to increase the wear life and decrease operating costs. The FB-100e is powered by a 74 horsepower Kubota Tier 4 final engine.
Telescoping Broom Head
The broom head on the FB-100e can be hydraulically extended in and out to handle brushes from 72" (183 cm) wide to 96" (244 cm) wide. This also allows the broom head to side shift to help keep your tires from rubbing against curbs and edges of milling cuts.
Pivot Broom Head
The broom head can be angled 33° to either direction. This feature along with the exclusive side shift capability allow you to get into places you never could before.
Clean, Comfortable Cab
The cab on the FB-100e is the best seat on the job. Being climate controlled and pressurized, you will be comfortable and the cab will be kept free of dust.
- Engine MFG Kubota
- Model 3.8L
- Emissions Standard Tier 4 Final
- Max Power hp (kW) 74 (55)
- Number of Cylinders 4
- Electrical System Volts 12
- Overall Length Inches (m) 185.5 (4.71)
- Transport Width Inches (m) 80 (2.04)
- Overall height Inches (m) 102 (3.1)
- Tire Size LT225-75 R15
- Wheelbase Inches (m) 74 (1.88)
- Shipping Weight Lbs (kg) 9,1000 (4128)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 40 (151)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 40 (151)
- Water tank (optional) Gal (liters) 120 gallons (454)
- Axle Capacity Lbs (kg) 14,000 (6,350) each
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES