The MTV-1000e material transfer vehicle, like the Shuttle Buggy® models, is capable of transferring while re-blending paving material to allow for continuous in-line paving. The patented, offset gravity transfer chute provides re-blending of asphalt materials just before they are delivered to the paver, helping to fight segregation. With an optional windrow attachment, the MTV-1000e can pick up material from a windrow and transfer it to the paver.
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg) 50,500 (22,906)
- Operating Length Feet & Inches (mm) 38' 8" (11783)
- Shipping Width Feet & Inches (mm)126 (3.2) 10' 6" (3200)
- Shipping height Feet & Inches (mm) 11' 11" (3643)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 80 (303)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 120 (454)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES