The MTV-1000 material transfer vehicle, like the Shuttle Buggy® models, is capable of transferring while reblending paving material to allow for continuous in-line paving. The patented, offset gravity transfer provides reblending of asphalt materials just before they are delivered to the paver, eliminating truck-end segregation. With an optional windrow attachment, the MTV-1000D can pick up material from a windrow and transfer it to the paver.
- Shipping Weight Lbs (kg) 50,500 (22,906)
- Operating Length Inches (m) 443 (12.2)
- Shipping Width Inches (m) 126 (3.2)
- Shipping height Inches (m) 144 (3.7)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 100 (378)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 150 (568)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES