SX-2e Soil Stabilizer
The SX-2e is a task-specific soil stabilizer with a rear mount cutter designed to perform small to medium sized projects with ease and reliability. The machine’s 380 hp (283 kW) is carefully distributed to conduct quality results in a number of project environments. The SX-2e cutter housing is positioned behind the tractor for excellent mobility. A high efficiency hydrostatic drum drive powers the cutter drum.
Hydraulically Driven Cutter
The SX-2e cutter drum is powered by a highly efficient hydrostatic drum drive.
Cummins QSL9 Tier 4F 380 HP (283 kW) @ 2,100 rpm
Adjustable Rear Mold Board
Rear mold board is hydraulically adjustable for increased control of gradation and material flow.
The SX-2e can be equipped with a fully enclosed pressurized cab with heat and air conditioning.
Easily access all components in the machine's engine compartment
Four Wheel Drive
Four Wheel Drive option is available for increased traction and performance in soil stabilization
- Engine MFG Cummins
- Model QSL9
- Emissions Standard Tier 4 Final
- Max Power hp (kW) 380 (283)
- Shipping Length Ft (mm) 29' 7" (9017)
- Shipping Height (w/ Fixed Cab) Ft (mm) 11' 3" (3429)
- Shipping Width Ft (mm) 7' 11" (2413)
- Fuel Tank Gal (l) 170 (644)
- Hydraulic Tank Gal (l) 80 (303)
- Max Cut Width in (mm) 78 (2000)
- Max Cut Depth in (mm) 18 (457)
- Drum Diameter in (mm) 50 (1270)
- Cutter Speed rpm Variable 80-160
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES