SX-6e Soil Stabilizer - Reclaimer
The Roadtec mid-size SX-6e/ex soil stabilizer-reclaimer features a clean-running 600 hp (447 kW) Cummins® QSX15 engine. It joins the larger 755 hp (563 kW) model in the company’s line of stabilizers-reclaimers. The SX-6e/ex complies with Tier 4 interim and Stage IIIb emission standards. The SX-6e is balanced and powerful. Four cutting speeds and right-hand flush cut allow you to use the SX-6e/ex for a range of projects including stabilizing, pulverizing, or cold recycling.
VARIABLE GEOMETRY CUTTER HOUSING
Hydraulically adjustable front and rear doors combined with optimal drum position in the cutter housing provide excellent sizing and material flow.
The operator platform shifts 18" to the right of center. The operator seat also slides laterally and swings 90º for increased visibility
HYDRAULICALLY CONTROLLED SUSPENSION
This feature allows the depth of cut to be selected via push button.
All Roadtec Stabilizer-Reclaimers are built on sealed box frames. The strong, rigid frames allow a controlled air flow while maintaining the highest level of durability
Hydraulically raisable doors allow for better access to the engine compartment.
Large side doors and slide-out battery racks provide even better maintenance access to the machine.
- Engine MFG Cummins
- Model QSX-15
- Emissions Standard SX-6e : Tier IV
- Max Power hp (kW) 620 (447) @ 1,850 rpm
- Number of Cylinders 6
- Electrical System Volts 24
- Overall length Feet (m) 30' 10" (9.39)
- Shipping width Feet (m) 10' (3.05)
- Shipping height Feet (m) 11' 6" (3.51)
- Inside turning radius Feet (m) 19' 6" (5.94)
- Shipping Weight (w/ 100" Cutter Housing) lbs (kg) 73,000 (33,112)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 62 (234)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (liters) 320 (1211)
Whether it is service and maintenance training or operations and best practices training, our expert service and application personnel can fill that need.ROADTEC TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES